Adding default transports terms
- Select settings > transports from the menu.
- Switch to the TERMS tab on the top.
- Click the + icon on the left above the table.
- In the form set the relation of terms:
- client - terms for clients
- contractor - terms for subcontractors
- Fill in the field with the name under which the terms should be displayed in the system.
- Select the active checkbox.
- Paste/write your transport terms to the body.
- Click the save button.
- Switch to the BASIC tab and define the terms to subcontractor/from client.
Terms which are linked with transports can not be modified (it would change content of terms in already existing transports). Recommended way is to deactivate used so far terms and add new ones with updated content.