Settings notifications for billings
- Select from the menu settings > notifications > tab BILLINGS.
- In the account field, select the mail account you want to send notifications from.
- instruction for defining an account can be found here
- In the notifications when number of days field, specify how many days before or after the due date the notification should be sent, e.g.
- 2 days before the due date > in the field the value should be -2
- on the due date > in the field the value should be 0
- 2 days after the due date > in the field the value should be 2
- In the signature field, add the content to be used as the signature on the notification, e.g.
- Adam Smith
- Company ABC
- A preview of the example notification email content is visible after clicking PREVIEW EXAMPLE EMAIL.
- Click save button.
The notification module allows you to automatically send e-mail notifications about the upcoming payment date or its expiry (for income documents).
Notifications are sent to the address defined in the details of a given contractor in the BILLINGS tab in the email for invoices field.