The loading requirements field is available in the form for adding / editing transport documents "to subcontractor". After selecting any item or several items, the list of added requirements (name and body) will be generated on the document above the cargo data. The field lists the default system requirements.
To create your own loading requirements, please follow the steps below.
- Select from the menu settings > billing > LOADING REQUIREMENTS tab
- Click + ADD NEW
- Fill in the form:
- name - name of the requirement (generated on the transport documents)
- body - description of the requirement, generated with the name on the transport documents
- document kond group - it should be specified for what type of transport the created requirements should be available (road, sea, rail, air)
- is active - all active requirements will be available to select in the transport documents "to subcontractor". You cannot delete or edit a requirement from the settings if it is added in existing documents (has relations) - then it is only possible to deactivate it.